Given the diverse clinical, competitive, regulatory and market access landscape, how can you strategically prioritize the development and launch of a new product across multiple indications?
Whether you’re acquiring a new external asset, structuring the clinical development plan of an existing product or determining the launch sequencing for an asset that has undergone clinical trial testing in multiple indications, VISFO’s strategic intelligence will ensure you successfully navigate complex decision-making challenges by delivering robust evidence-based data, quickly.
Harnessing the power of our proprietary in-house technologies, our highly experienced team of industry experts and data analysts focuses less on manual data gathering, and more on crafting meaningful outputs. By providing clear interpretation and evidence-based recommendations we ensure you have all the information you need to make new indication assessments with ultimate confidence.
What we offer:
- ~The potential size of the addressable patient population
- Clinical landscaping
- ~The unmet need and burden of disease
- Competitor analysis
- ~The current and future competitive landscape and potential opportunities
- ~Previous regulatory & HTA decisions and approvals
- ~Competitor trial profiling and trial requirements/feasibility planning
- Price landscaping
- ~Potential price benchmarks to inform early pricing assumptions
- ~Market sizing and potential market opportunity evaluation