In the ever-evolving clinical development landscape, there are several critical questions to answer.
What data is needed to inform a products progression from one stage of development to another?
How can you design and implement a robust clinical evidence generation strategy to ensure comprehensive, compelling data for a product's development, regulatory approval, and market access?
How do you inform the strategic planning of your clinical trials and build essential connections with key opinion leaders (KOLs) to champion the development of a new product?
VISFO's strategic intelligence has been uniquely designed to provide you with answers to all of these questions and more, empowering you to make evidence-driven decisions throughout your clinical development journey.
Our in-house technologies and dedicated team of business analysts ensure we identify all the relevant data quickly, allowing our team of experts to spend more time focusing on delivering meaningful outputs to ensure you can optimize your clinical development decisions.
What we offer:
- Clinical landscaping
- ~Unmet need and burden of disease
- ~Evidence requirements for new products to demonstrate their potential
- Competitor analysis
- ~An analysis of the current trial landscape, drawing insights from competitor trials and approval decisions
- ~Identification of potential trial designs
- Price landscaping
- ~Potential price benchmarking and corridors
- ~Early pricing assumptions for decisions on clinical development progression
- Stakeholder mapping
- ~Identification, mapping and profiling of key clinical trial sites, KOLs, and investigators